I am anticipating that I will be giving to alot of various causes. So, im going to call this a foundation. My goal is to reach my first thousand dollars donated in my lifetime. That should be soon. Then, I want to keep going and see if I can reach the next thousand, all the way up to $5000.
Welcome
Welcome to my Blog, I will be blogging about my donations, friendships, and UNICEF volunteering.
unicef tally = $145.00
My friends
Steve, Romeo, and Hiep have been the best friends a guy can have. Growing up with a great group of guys was awesome! My twenties were great. The guys, Romeo, Steve, Hiep, Lloyd, Pete, Jason, and Eric were all great. Thanks guys for all the memories and fun times. This is the rebirth. Im living it and love n it, and grateful for every day.
No comments:
Post a Comment